This week sees the relaunch for the Stay in Scotland campaign, encouraging EU citizens to apply to the UK Government’s EU Settlement Scheme.
EU Citizens living in Scotland, who have not yet applied, are being urged to apply now to avoid missing the deadline of 30 June, so they can carry on living, working and studying in Scotland. Irish citizens and people with indefinite leave to remain do not have to apply.
The Stay in Scotland campaign is being run from this week until 30th June on radio, digital, social, and press.
How You Can Help
- We would appreciate your support in amplifying the message across your social channels, and include the hashtags #stayinscotland and #WeAreScotland.
- Please find attached an example of the social static asset for your own social channels which has been updated to emphasise the approaching deadline.
- Suggested post copy:
- The deadline for the EU settlement scheme is 30 June 2021. We want you to stay. Get support to apply now at mygov.scot/stayinscotland
Digital and printable assets providing information and signposting to available support are available via gov.scot, and include:
- Guide for EU citizens
- Guide for employers of EU citizens
- Leaflets – available in multiple languages
- Social media graphics in 8 languages