On Tuesday 12 December, Scottish Care CEO Dr Donald Macaskill will give evidence to the Scottish Parliament’s Health and Sport Committee.
Following the announcement from Bield Housing Association that they are withdrawing from the residential care sector, the Committee is holding an evidence session relating to care home sustainability.
Prior to this session taking place, the Committee issued a short targeted call for views with the following questions:
- What impact does the recent announcement of the closer of 12 residential care homes have on your area?
- Are there concerns regarding the sustainability of residential service provision (in your area)? and if so, how could they be addressed?
Scottish Care’s response can be accessed here.
To read other responses, click here.
The following organisations have been invited to give evidence:
- CCPS – Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland
- Scottish Care
- Care Inspectorate
- Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
- Lothian Integration Joint Board
- Fife Integration Joint Board
Last Updated on 12th December 2017 by Scottish Care