Extended till 17th March – Only a few days left!!!
Scottish Care’s Annual Care at Home and Housing Support Awards are an important opportunity to recognise the tremendous work undertaken by organisations and staff who work in care at home and housing support services. This is a chance to highlight the skills, dedication and abilities of the many talented individuals and organisations who are dedicated to making life better for people and in supporting them achieve their fullest potential.
Entries are now open for the 2017 Awards, which will take place on Friday 12 May.
This is your chance whether as an organisation, individual or family member to tell us and others about the work you value. We want to acknowledge what can be achieved when people work together to improve the lives of those who access care and support services in their own homes. Awards are open to Scottish Care member organisations, their staff and clients but anyone can submit a nomination.
There are ten categories to enter in 2017 and we can’t wait to hear about your projects and partnerships.
- Care at Home Services Carer(s) of the Year – Individual or Team
- Housing Support Services Carer(s) of the Year – Individual or Team
- Management & Leadership Award – Individual
- Training & Staff Development Award – Individual or Company
- Care Services Coordinator / Administrator of the Year – Individual
- Innovative Practice Award – Individual or Team
- Client Achievement Award – Individual or Team
- Housing Support Provider of the Year – Company
- Care at Home Provider of the Year – Company
- Significant Contribution Award – Individual
Please make sure you have read the Awards Guidelines before entering.
The deadline for entries is Friday 10 March 2017
Last Updated on 7th March 2017 by Scottish Care