- This event has passed.
Scottish Care Workforce Event
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
A Salute to Care Managers: recognising the importance of your own wellbeing
We are delighted to welcome you to join us for our next workforce event ‘A Salute to Care Managers: recognising the importance of your own wellbeing’ which will be held online on Wednesday 16th September 2020 between:
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Homecare
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Care home
The event will focus on the wellbeing of care home and homecare managers and the challenges being faced providing ongoing support for staff and caring for your own personal wellbeing at this time. We aim to give those participating the opportunity to discuss their own experiences dealing with COVID and to gain feedback from care managers in the social care workforce as to their specific needs in this area.
- Session 1 – NES Psychological 1st aid module – how this can benefit managers with their own wellbeing and supporting their staff.
- Session 2 – Care provider wellbeing initiative – introduced during COVID, how this has been implemented and the impact on staff wellbeing.
- Session 3 – SSSC manager wellbeing and support – this will be an interactive session for managers to feedback what wellbeing resources / initiatives have been most helpful and effective and where this work can continue to focus to best effect.
Further information including the programme will be sent out with invitations to the event over the next week, if you wish to attend please email [email protected]