- This event has passed.
Scottish Care National Care Home Awards 2023
November 17 @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
This marks the 19th consecutive year that Scottish Care has proudly hosted the National Care Home Awards—an event that continues to honour excellence in the care home sector.
We’re delighted to share that the prestigious Awards Ceremony is scheduled for the evening of Friday 17 November 2023 at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow. The ceremony will be hosted by the talented Michelle McManus and Scottish Care CEO, Dr Donald Macaskill.
On this memorable night, we’ll shine a spotlight on outstanding achievements in 13 distinct award categories:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training, Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practice Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Care Worker of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Care Innovation Award (Brand new for this year!)
Stay tuned for updates and mark your calendars for a night of celebration and recognition. Thank you for your participation, and let’s look forward to an inspiring event!