Preferred Supplier Webinar – Citation
September 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Free tendering for Scottish Care Member
Practical tips and guidance on improving success…
No matter the size of your business and your ambition, tendering offers exciting opportunities and is an important part of a care business’s ultimate success. But in a world of competition, are you doing everything you can to stand out from the crowd?
Join Gold Tier Preferred Supplier, Citation, for a free, 60-minute webinar on 30 September (2 – 3 PM) which will cover the key HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety aspects needed to drive efficiency as well as practical tips and guidance on how to tender correctly.
Key talking points in the webinar will include:
- An overview of the tendering process and when and where to find suitable tenders for your business
- Tips on how to win more tenders such as the preferred certifications and accreditations
- Ensuring your rating is as strong as possible for the best opportunities
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- HR and Health & Safety policies and procedures needed for tendering as well as planning and preparation to keep your business running smoothly while you focus on winning more business.
Date: 30 September
Webinar time: 2 – 3 PM
How to join: Joining link will be available on the Members Area of this website. If you come across any issues accessing this area, please contact [email protected].
They’ll also be answering your business-specific queries, so feel free to come along armed with any questions you may have.