- This event has passed.
National Osteoporosis Society Conference 2016
7th November 2016 @ 9:00 am - 9th November 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Osteoporosis 2016 takes place from Monday 7th November to Wednesday 9th November.
The event which takes place at the Birmingham ICC offers a unique opportunity to learn and network in a focused environment.
Improve your working practices and learn from the latest research in the field.
Opportunities to question some of the most influential speakers in the field.
Speakers include :
- Sir Bruce Keogh, NHS England’s Medical Director and professional lead for NHS doctors.
- Dr Steve Cummings Director of the SF Coordinating Center
- Professor Richard Eastell clinical fellowship from the Medical Research Council to study osteoporosis at the University of Edinburgh
- Professor Juliet CompstonEmeritus Professor of Bone Medicine at the University of Cambridge
- Dr Trevor Colegraduated and completed pre-registration training in Birmingham
- Dr. John P. Bilezikianthe Dorothy L. and Daniel H. Silberberg Professor of Medicine
- Bone Research Society
- International Osteoporosis Foundation
- Paget’s Association
- British Geriatrics Society
- Stirling Anglian Pharmaceuticals
For more information including booking please see