- This event has passed.
Lanarkshire Care Home Members Meeting
5th October 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
There will be a Branch meeting of Lanarkshire Care Homes which will take place on Wednesday 5th October.
Branch meeting Lanarkshire Care Homes on Wednesday 5th October.
Venue: Moorings Hotel on Hamilton Road in Motherwell 10am to 12:30pm.
1. Equals Advocacy (10am) Stuart
Providing general information of Equals Advocacy Service, ACP’s, Advanced Statements, PofA, Guardianship, Advocacy and ASP
2. Palliative Care (10.30am) Elizabeth Sanchez Vivar
Presentation on Quality of Palliative and End of Life Care project funded by SG through NES
3. Update on SLW introduction from 1/10/16 Stephen/ Rhonda
4. Reform of the NCHC Stephen Giles
5. Update on the Cost of Care Calculator Stephen Giles
6. Update from 2nd meeting of the North Lanarkshire Health & Social Care Integration Board (replacing Shadow Board) Stephen Giles
7. South Lanarkshire Joint Integration update Rhonda Ormshaw
8. Local Integration Leads/ Development Officer update Linda Scott/Tracy Viljoen
National Care Home Contract update – including the Cost of Care calculator – Future EGM