- This event has passed.
Essentials of Safe Care Webinar – 29 April
April 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Patient Safety Programme(SPSP) has now published the Essentials of safe care (EOSC) so we have decided to have a follow up webinar to put this in context as we move into the implementation period. Supporting this is the EOSC package which provides a range of resources people can access including a website housing all of the essentials information, a measurement framework and case studies available here ihub.scot/spsp
This webinar session will take place on Thursday 29 April at 2PM.
The Essentials of Safe Care support health and social teams to deliver safe care for every person, every time.
This session aims to
- provide an overview of this package of guidance and support,
- explore how it can benefit your service, both service users and staff,
- hear from teams about how they plan to use it, and
- describe the system to support implementation and learning
This webinar will be hosted by our Transforming Workforce Lead for Nursing, Jacqui Neil who will be joined by:
- Jo Matthews (Healthcare Improvement Scotland)
- Nancy Burns (Healthcare Improvement Scotland)
- Sarah Battersby (Advinia Healthcare)
- Kate McConville (Advinia Healthcare)
Please note that this webinar will be a in a Teams meeting format to allow speakers to interact with attendees.
Details to join this webinar will be available shortly on the Members Area of this website.