- This event has passed.
Care Inspectorate IPC Webinars – 21 July
21st July 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Using the Healthcare Improvement Scotland infection prevention and control standards to support your practice
Care staff, managers and providers are invited to join us for webinars to explore how implementation of the HIS IPC standards can support good practice in care homes and other adult social care services. The webinars are designed to be interactive and to increase confidence, knowledge and understanding.
The webinars aim to:
- Give an overview of the HIS IPC standards and how the Care Inspectorate will use the standards during scrutiny and assurance activities.
- Discuss the Care Inspectorate’s expectation and timeframe for implementation of the standards.
- Provide an opportunity to explore an individual standard and the ways in which this is being met or can be met.
- Provide an opportunity for a practice discussion about the barriers that might prevent implementation and to share learning and ideas that might help you to meet the standards.
The webinars will include:
- A short presentation to highlight how the standards will be used to support the quality framework/core IPC assurance and quality indicator.
- A breakout activity to explore one standard in more detail and to share learning, solutions and ideas.
- A question and answer session.
The webinars will take place on:
- Tuesday 28 June, 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday 29 June, 13:00-15:00
- Monday 4 July, 13:00-15:00
- Tuesday 19 July, 13:00-15:00
- Thursday 21 July, 11:00-13:00
- Tuesday 23 August, 10:00-12:00
To register for your preferred date, please click here.