- This event has passed.
Care Home Awards 2020
14th May 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm£10.00
Scottish Care’s 2020 Care Home Awards Ceremony will be held virtually on the evening of Friday 14th May , hosted by Michelle McManus and our CEO, Dr Donald Macaskill.
This is a great opportunity for us to celebrate the achievements of the independent care home sector.
There are 13 award categories, with the finalists celebrated and winners announced on the night:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training, Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
Tickets are available for purchase below.