Applications are now open for Cohort 21 of the Digital Health and Care Leadership Programme (DLP). This programme will start in August 2023 and is designed for anyone who is:
- Interested in digital health and care
- Keen to explore how technology can benefit people
- Would like to develop their leadership skills
- In a position to make a change in their organisation (e.g. leading a team, service or digital transformation project)
As part of the programme, participants will progress a digital improvement project within their organisation. There will be an opportunity to develop their project idea in the early stages of the programme. You can find projects from past participants on our DLP site. Potential projects ideas could include:
- Introducing a digital referral method
- Introducing remote health monitoring for patients/service users
- Harnessing service user data (e.g., creating dashboards) in a way which allows improvements to services to be made
- Leading on a system roll out in your organisation
- Adoption of an M365 app in your service
- Evaluation of a digital service which has been introduced into your organisation
- Roll out of technology enabled care devices or service
- Adoption of a decision support tool
- Utilising prescribing data to improve patient care
- Introducing and evaluating Near Me remote consultations / Near Me group consultations for patients/service users to improve access to services
- Introducing, improving or evaluating digital technology to share targeted and specific treatment/intervention based information with people using services
Applications are welcome from employees NHS Scotland, social care, housing and the third sector. Multidisciplinary team applications from those who wish to work collaboratively on a project are also welcome. More information about the programme, including application guidance can be found on the DLP site. Any queries should be directed to [email protected] and you can also follow the programme on Twitter at @nes_dlp.
DLP Cohort 21
In light of the sad news of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, as a mark of respect, we will not be going ahead with the Partners for Integration Event – Future-proofing ethical and collaborative commissioning and procurement by sharing areas of best practice. This online event was due to take place next week on Thursday 15 September.
Our thoughts and condolences are with the Royal Family and everyone who knew and loved her at this very difficult time. We will make an announcement to any future arrangements regarding this event once we are able to.