CARE HOME CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2021
› Scottish Care Events
Care Chrysalis: An emerging future – Friday 1 April 2022
Scottish Care hosted the 22nd National Care Home Conference & Exhibition for the year 2021 on Friday 1 April 2022 (rescheduled from Nov 2021 due to Covid-19 restrictions).
This event took place at the Hilton Hotel, Glasgow, and was the first in-person event hosted by Scottish Care for the first time in over two years!
The conference focused on the significant role care home services play, reflecting on the past two years of the pandemic and moving forward to in shaping Scotland’s future care home sector.
This year’s insight sessions included:
- Dementia and human rights: Restoring relationships, living grief, moving forward
- Workforce: Leading with care, compassion & connection
- Technology and Data: The role of technology & robotics in care
- Care home nursing: changing the narrative
- Business and finance focus
- Step into the future with Partners for Integration
- The importance of family
- The role of the arts in recovery
The 300 delegate conference contained a mixture of creative, business-focused, practical and policy sessions, the details and slides of which can be accessed below.
Thanks to our 45 exhibitors for showing their support for this conference, Scottish Care, members and delegates! Special thanks to Lyreco and POS Group for sponsoring our name badges/lanyards and delegate hand sanitisers!
We look forward to welcoming you to the next Care Home Conference & Exhibition on Friday 18 November 2022!
Special thanks to our sponsors