We have extended the deadline for making a nomination to our annual Care Home Awards to 9:00am Tuesday 20th September.
If you haven’t already done so, please take a look at the guidelines and categories to help us celebrate and acknowledge the exceptional skills and commitment of those working in the care home sector across Scotland.
There are 13 award categories covering organisations, staff and residents. While we have had some fantastic nominations already for some of our awards, we are looking for more in the following categories:
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Training, Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Care Worker of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/ Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
Please ensure you read the guidelines before completing your nomination, any submissions that do not follow the guidelines may not be accepted by the judges.
Judging of the awards will be in September and the Awards Ceremony will be held on Friday 18 November at the Hilton Hotel, Glasgow.
Last Updated on 20th September 2022 by Shanice