› Scottish Care Events
Scottish Care is delighted to announce that the National Care Home Awards 2020 is now open for entries.
Help us recognise the hardworking workforce in the care home sector and submit your nominations now!
Deadline: Monday 16 November 9AM
There are 13 different award categories including:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training , Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
The awards have been hailed a huge success in recognising individuals, teams and companies, with more entries than ever flooding in each year from employers, care home staff, residents and relatives nominating their peers, colleagues and local services.
Please make sure to read the ‘Awards Category Guidelines’ before submitting your entry. You can submit your entry by using the online nomination form (which needs to be completed in one sitting) or by downloading the Word version and returning the completed form to [email protected]