› Scottish Care Events
The Care Home Awards Ceremony took place virtually on the evening of Friday 14 May 2021, hosted by Michelle McManus and Scottish Care CEO, Dr Donald Macaskill.
The awards have been hailed a huge success in recognising individuals, teams and companies, with more entries than ever flooding in each year from employers, care home staff, residents and relatives nominating their peers, colleagues and local services.
Finalists were recognised in 13 different award categories including:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training , Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Awards
Huge thanks to our award sponsors and everyone involved. And a well-deserved congratulations to all our finalists and winners.