› Scottish Care Events
Entries have now closed for this year’s Care Home Awards and are currently being shortlisted. Finalists will be notified shortly.
Huge thanks to everyone who has submitted a nomination and good luck!
The awards ceremony will be held virtually on the evening of Friday 22 January 2021, hosted by Scottish Care CEO, Dr Donald Macaskill and Pop Idol winner Michelle McManus. Further details about the ceremony will be made available shortly.
There are 13 different award categories including:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training , Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
The awards have been hailed a huge success in recognising individuals, teams and companies, with more entries than ever flooding in each year from employers, care home staff, residents and relatives nominating their peers, colleagues and local services.