› Scottish Care Events
The Care Home Awards has been postponed until Spring 2021 due to the current Covid-19 restrictions. We want this event to be a special occasion and for it to be a true reflection of all the hard work from the care home sector. We will let you know the new date for the Awards as soon as possible.
There are 12 different award categories including:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training , Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
The awards have been hailed a huge success in recognising individuals, teams and companies, with more entries than ever flooding in each year from employers, care home staff, residents and relatives nominating their peers, colleagues and local services.
We are delighted to announce for the Care Home Awards, huge thanks to everyone who entered and congratulations to everyone who is shortlisted.