We are delighted to announce the new date for the Care Home Awards 2020!
The awards ceremony will be hosted by Scottish Care CEO, Dr Donald Macaskill and Pop Idol Winner, Michelle McManus. This will take place virtually on Friday 14 May 2021 at 7PM.
Tickets are now available to purchase here. Tickets are priced at £10+VAT per person, and links to the awards ceremony will be sent to attendees an hour before the event starts.
This is a great opportunity for us to recognise the achievements of the independent care home sector. We cannot wait to celebrate with you all, albeit virtually.
There are 13 award categories, with the finalists celebrated and winners announced on the night:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training , Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
Find out more about the Awards and Finalists here.