2019 CARE HOME
› 2019 Care Home Awards
Scottish Care are delighted to be hosting the National Care Home Awards for the 15th consecutive year. This prestigious evening Awards Ceremony looks to celebrate the best of the independent care home sector in Scotland.
The Awards Ceremony will be hosted by Michelle McManus Ceremony on 15 November at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow
There are 14 different award categories including:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training , Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
- Special Recognition Award
The awards have been hailed a huge success in recognising individuals, teams and companies, with more entries than ever flooding in each year from employers, care home staff, residents and relatives nominating their peers, colleagues and local services.
If you are interested in booking a table at the Awards, please contact Laura Bennie at [email protected].
This year’s nominations were of an extremely high quality! Thank you to all nominated and well done to all our finalists!