The nominations to the National Care at Home & Housing Support Awards 2018 have now closed - thank you very much to everyone who has taken the time to participate.
The Awards will be held on the evening of Friday 18 May, 2018 at the Marriott hotel in Glasgow and will follow on from the Care at Home & Housing Support daytime Conference and Exhibition. It will be an evening to highlight and celebrate the best in care at home and housing support across Scotland. We know that around the country, individuals and teams are carrying out work in this field at an incredibly high standard in an era of challenging budgets and an increasingly demanding work environment.
There are eleven award categories:
- Care at Home Services Carer(s) of the Year – Individual or Team
- Housing Support Services Carer(s) of the Year – Individual or Team
- Management & Leadership Award - Individual
- Training & Staff Development Award – Individual or Company
- Care Services Coordinator / Administrator of the Year – Individual
- Innovative Practice Award – Team
- Outstanding Achievement Award - Individual
- Housing Support Provider of the Year – Company
- Care at Home Provider of the Year – Company
- Positive Impact Award – Individual
- Day Service of the Year - Company or Service
The judging process has now taken place and you can view this year's finalists here. Congratulations and good luck everyone!