CARE AT HOME & HOUSING SUPPORT AWARDS 2020
› Scottish Care Events
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to reopen our entries for the Care at Home and Housing Support Awards to recognise all the compassionate and hard work from the homecare workforce during the pandemic. The awards entries will be open until Monday 31 August.
Previously submitted awards entries have been kept and will still be valid. If you need to make a change to your entry, please contact [email protected].
The Awards Evening will be an online event on the evening of Friday 9 October (rearranged from Friday 25 September). This is the perfect opportunity to recognise the excellence displayed by the workforce, services and clients in this sector.
There are 10 different award categories including:
- Emerging Talent Award
- Care Services Coordination/Administration Award
- Care Learning Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Carer of the Year
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Technology & People Award
- Provider of the Year
- Positive Impact Award
Nominating in the Care at Home & Housing Support Awards is simple:
- Read the Award Category Guidelines and decide which specific category the person or team you wish to nominate fall into.
- Submit your nomination either online or download the Word version, complete and send to [email protected].
Please note that if you chose to submit your nomination online, you will be prompt to complete the entry in one sitting, you may find it helpful to download Word version of the entry form beforehand to familiarise yourself with the questions.
You can access these documents and the online submission form via the buttons on the left side of this webpage.