Free energy-saving support and £30k cashback grant
We are delighted to invite you to a special energy-saving briefing with Business Energy Scotland
Business Energy Scotland is funded by the Scottish Government to provide free, impartial support and access to funding to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) save energy, carbon and money.
Previously known as the Energy Efficiency Business Support Service from Zero Waste Scotland, Business Energy Scotland launched in April 2022 and is managed by Energy Saving Trust.
To help you tackle rising energy costs, Scottish Care has arranged for staff from Business Energy Scotland to provide a special briefing on the energy-saving support and funding that is available right now.
Book your place at this briefing and you will:
- Learn how you can help your organisation minimise the impact of rising energy costs and reduce its carbon footprint.
- Find out about the interest-free loans currently available – now with up to £30k cashback grants.
- Learn about the fully funded, expert consultancy advice and support available to SMEs.
- Understand how you can grow a greener, more competitive organisation.
- Hear about care homes that have already acted, what they did and how they have benefited.
Business Energy Scotland’s advisors have already identified over £200 million worth of savings for Scottish businesses, with a massive 24% average energy saving per business. 9 out of 10 businesses that have had support would recommend it to others.
“We have saved on both gas and electricity with the building being more energy efficient.”
Gillian Martin, Clinical Director, Perth Physio
“I can’t recommend Business Energy Scotland enough. Approaching them for support was a game-changer.”
Colin Watt, Managing Director, Carrbridge Hotel
“Because of the interest-free loan and cashback we were able to invest more money back into the business to bring the store up to a 5-star standard.”
Richard Cook, Operations Manager, MC Stores
Who should attend?
This event is a must for managers, directors and owners who are responsible for business improvement, competitiveness and sustainability.
For further information, please email [email protected] or call 0808 808 2268.
Book your free place here
Last Updated on 31st January 2024 by Shanice