We’re delighted to announce that the 2021 Care Home Awards are now open for entries! Scottish Care would like to invite you to enter your company, staff and residents for the Care Home Awards 2021.
Help us recognise the work of fantastic staff and providers whilst also giving positive visibility to this often neglected sector.
There are 13 award categories:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training, Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/ Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
Find out more about the awards and submit your nomination here.
Award entries close on Friday 10 September 2021.
Last Updated on 23rd July 2021 by Shanice